If you’ve ever had a loved one pass away, you know that it’s an overwhelming experience. During an emotional and grievous time, you’re forced to find a funeral home and cemetery and make countless decisions. Those who are grieving often overspend if they don’t have a plan to guide them. Protect your loved ones from added stress during a difficult time with The Funeral Advantage Plan.
The Funeral Advantage Plan pays cash to your family when they need it the most.
- No physical exam is required (insurance is based on answers to health questions on the application)
- Coverage may begin immediately
- Receive up to $20,000 in tax free benefits
- Rates never increase and benefits never decrease for the life of the policy
- Most people can qualify
In addition, we offer supplementary final expense coverage:
- The Accident Plan provides increased benefits for accidental death and enhanced benefits for auto accidents, common carrier accidents and acts of war or terrorism. Coverage can be added as a rider or a stand-alone policy.
- The Family Plan provides low cost coverage for all family members, including children 18 and younger.
Get your free planning guide to ensure that your final arrangements follow your wishes.
Our free Final Wishes Organizer puts you in control, provides a guide for decision-making and shelters loved ones from unnecessary pain and expense during a difficult time. Stored in our secure computerized archives so its always accessible, the Final Wishes Organizer creates a legacy that reflects your unique style and personality.
Final Expense insurance is a ‘must-have’ when it comes to preparation and the protection of your loved ones. Take care of your final expenses now and make your legacy known through Lincoln Heritage.
Contact Us today.
At Lincoln Heritage, we do all that we can to help. That’s why we’ve partnered with The Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS), an independent senior consumer advocate organization that is dedicated to helping funeral purchasers get a fair deal.
- FCGS helps surviving loved ones in charge of funeral arrangements cope with the many details that immediately arise.
- FCGS helps members save money on their funeral, yet still have the quality funeral they desire — and without putting any financial burden on family or friends.
- FCGS members save an average of $500 on traditional funerals and up to $300 on cremation.
- FCGS is not affiliated with any religion, funeral home, cemetery, or any particular funeral approach. There is never any obligation or pressure to buy anything as a member.
Request your FREE Final Wishes Organizer today! You’ll be glad you did.
Para ver esta página en Español.